Ya'll, I can't stress this one enough. FODMAPS ARE HEALTHY. There, phew, I said it.
The goal of SIBO treatment should be to be able to eat ALL of the FODMAPs and carbs again! I say this for two main reasons:
1. Low FODMAP is robbing Peter to pay Paul. Your good bacteria need those FODMAPs, and you run the serious risk of creating more problems and more inflammation if you avoid them.
2. It will make your life way less stressful. For real. That has therapeutic benefits.
Keep up with the latest and greatest:
- Be sure to SUBSCRIBE, click that cute little BELL, and LIKE this video :)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TriangleGUTS/
- Instagram: @TriangleGUTS
- Web: https://www.infinityholistichealth.com
Interested in working with me? Learn more here-
Dr. Nicole DiNezza, DC, NTP
Infinity Holistic Healthcare
Chapel Hill, NC